In appreciation for their purposeful, human and people oriented leadership, Imo Youths from different Youth organizations will embark on massive solidarity Rally for President Muhamadu Buhari and Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The Rally will last for one full week beginning from 18th to 24th of December 2017.
REASON FOR THE SOLIDARITY RALLY FOR GOVERNOR OKOROCHA.
His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha has done marvelously well and beyond expectations such as:
1. Free Education
2. Human capital development
3. Urban Renewal
4. Over 3000 kilometres of urban and rural roads.
5. Transformation of Owerri capital territory to modern model city.
6.Introduction of a Robust transportation system like the TAXIMO as well as upgrading of Sam Mbakwe Airport to international Airport.
7. Building of 305 Upstairs in 305 wards in Imo.
8. Making of millionaires in 305 wards in Imo.
9. Massive infrastructural development
10 Increment in school enrolment
11. 27 General Hospitals in 27 LGAs
12. Improved Security system.
13. Guaranteed Political freedom especially to the youths.
14. Payment of salaries and pension as at when due
15.Introduction of CGC and SDC which has taken governance to the grassroot. etc
REASONS FOR THE SOLIDARITY RALLY FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI
1.Improvement in security situation in the Country.
2. Anti Corruption fight
3. Construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge
4. Appointment of our sons and Daughters into MDAs of the federal government.
5.Improved economy etc.
Based on the afore mentioned reasons and many others, Imo Youths will on 18th to 24th stage the mother of all Rallies for these quintessential leaders of our time.
We therefore call on all Youths of Imo state and indeed all men and women of goodwill to come out on that day in solidarity Rally for our amiable Governor and our dear President.
Youth Solidarity for ever.
Comr. I.K Obiora. President IYC.
Comr. Okebaram Bora
Hon. Kelechi Iwueze. Chairman RYM.
RT Hon GTC Samuel
Comr John Nwulu
Niger Delta Youth Vanguard)
Hon. Smart Duru Cord. RYA.
Hon. Bob Anyanwu. Cord. Agenda Youth.
Hon. Ibe Nwaneri. Cord. Agenda Vanguard.
Comr. Chukwunonye K. President NUISS
Hon. Amechi Adibou NDRYM
Hon Stanley Onyuruka NDYF.
Comr. Jeff Nwaoha
Imo State Council of Youths and President Imo Progressive Movement.