The Nigerian customs has officially handed over 73 cartons of fake codeine cough syrup to the National agency for food and drug administration and control (NAFDAC).
According to a statement by the customs service, the seizures were made in Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto states respectively. The statement read;
The Customs Area Controller Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Area Command, Compt. Nasir Ahmed handed over 73 cartons of suspected counterfeit products to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Drugs handed over to NAFDAC includes:
1. 21 Cartons of Panpek with Codeine Cough Syrup.
2. 8 Cartons of Uniplex with Codeine Cough Syrup.
3. 3 Cartons of Richi Gold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
4. 12 Cartons of Cof ‘N’ Cold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
5. 7 Cartons of SCS with Codeine Cough Syrup.
6. 20 Cartons of Pampinden with Codeine Cough Syrup.
7. 2 Cartons of Toxil ‘C’ with Codeine Cough Syrup.
Below is a photograph of Patience Jonathan's reaction to Dino Melaye's humble greeting to ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo at the launch…
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has revealed those who told him not to accept defeat and concede to President Muhammadu Buhari…
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), is gradually regaining his lost ‘territories’ in…
It was very conspicuous that many Nigerians are disenchanted with the high salary earned by Nigerian politicians. This was evidenced…
Nigeria's former president, Goodluck Jonathan has revealed that some Governors during his tenure were responsible for his defeat in 2015. Jonathan…