The Nigerian customs has officially handed over 73 cartons of fake codeine cough syrup to the National agency for food and drug administration and control (NAFDAC).
According to a statement by the customs service, the seizures were made in Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto states respectively. The statement read;
The Customs Area Controller Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Area Command, Compt. Nasir Ahmed handed over 73 cartons of suspected counterfeit products to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Drugs handed over to NAFDAC includes:
1. 21 Cartons of Panpek with Codeine Cough Syrup.
2. 8 Cartons of Uniplex with Codeine Cough Syrup.
3. 3 Cartons of Richi Gold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
4. 12 Cartons of Cof ‘N’ Cold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
5. 7 Cartons of SCS with Codeine Cough Syrup.
6. 20 Cartons of Pampinden with Codeine Cough Syrup.
7. 2 Cartons of Toxil ‘C’ with Codeine Cough Syrup.
Governor Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom State has thrown a jab at his estranged political Godfather, Godswil Akpabio who recently…
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig.-Gen. Suleiman Kazaure says efforts were on towards evolving strategies…