The Igbo Progressive Forum has given President Muhammadu Buhari conditions he must meet up to inorder to win their support for his re-election bid in 2019.
In a statement obtained by PoliticsNGR, signed by the National Publicity Secretary of the group, Dick Okezie, the condition are that President Buhari must;
- Hand over to an Igbo man in 2023,
- He must defeat Boko Haram completely before 2023,
- Must create additional one state in the South East,
- Must prosecute all corrupt politicians in all the parties including those that ran into APC to escape their prosecution for looting our commonwealth,
- He must consider the 2014 National Confab, he must give heed to the restructuring of the country,
- Must address the infrastructural deficiencies in Igbo land, he must redress his lopsided appointments that is skewed against the South East,
- Must look into the grievances of IPOB , MASSOB and pro Biafran agitators,
- Must punish the barbaric soldiers that killed innocent pro Biafran agitators in the recent past,
- Must tell the world what happened to Nnamdi Kanu and his family ,
- Must pay compensation to victims of the fulani herdsmen killings and his brutal army including followers of El Zak Zaky murdered by soldiers in Zaria.
The group threatens that if President Buhari fails to heed to their demands, he should forget 2019. Mr. Okezie warned those going about believing that Buhari is already the President in 2019 to stop their daydream as he would not be unless he undertakes the demands.