Connect with us

Ozubulu Church Massacre: I am not a drug baron – Bishop Ikeagwuonwu opens up

ikegwuonwu - Ozubulu Church Massacre: I am not a drug baron - Bishop Ikeagwuonwu opens up

News

Ozubulu Church Massacre: I am not a drug baron – Bishop Ikeagwuonwu opens up

Alleged Drug Baron and the primary target of the gruesome attack that occurred in a Catholic church in Ozubulu last Sunday, Alloysius Ikeagwuonwu a.k.a Bishop has opened up, denying that he has never been a drug dealer talkless of being involved in a drug war.

Below is a press statement from Bishop made available to PoliticsNGR;

“My attention has been drawn to a social media campaign where it is alleged that I am connected to the Ozubulu church killing over a drug problem.For the avoidance of any doubt, I wish to inform the general public that I know nothing about the church killings and I have never been involved in drugs.

I have never been arrested or convicted anywhere in the world. My businesses are legitimate businesses, duly registered. Apart from warehousing and wholesale of goods, I am also a contractor involved in the construction of roads and infrastructure in Nigeria.

It’s shameful that Nigerians and the media don’t verify any story before running with them.The handwork of those who are jealous of my success and who are determined to tarnish my image is evident.

The Church killings is an unprecedented evil that deserves full investigation to unmask the perpetrators.We await investigations and a full police report of the church attack.”

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Realist

August 9, 2017 3:53 pm at 3:53 pm

Legitimate business? Only fools believe a lie. If the man is truly in legitimate business, he would not be spraying money that runs into millions in an open party. Drugs money, ritual money or money from shady deals are naturally spend like that.

• chuks

August 9, 2017 5:50 pm at 5:50 pm

Bros he wasnt the one in the video spraying money.The guy has sued for a false information against him

2. Paco

August 9, 2017 4:03 pm at 4:03 pm

Ok

3. abubakar Mathew

August 9, 2017 4:06 pm at 4:06 pm

The Man said that he is not a drug dealer so those that said he is a drug dealer and was the target in the church shooting should come out now with there evidence to testify some people are good in killing other people’s​ reputation, if he is guilty he should face the law but if he is lnnocent the wrong accuser’s will pay him for deformation of character

4. gee

August 9, 2017 6:35 pm at 6:35 pm

Is it ya money

5. onelove

August 9, 2017 6:54 pm at 6:54 pm

enemies of progress,can you testify in the court that he is a drug baron,pray to God to bless you, never jealous.

6. Fabian Okeke

August 10, 2017 9:26 am at 9:26 am

Too bad. So, a genuine business man cannot spray huge money in public?

7. abubakar Mathew

August 19, 2017 2:49 pm at 2:49 pm

People should stop be in a hurry to condenm any , we all know that there are enemies every where looking for opportunity to condenm any body they hate, for me l never see any reason why to call Bishop drug dealer because he has not even being arrested talk more of convicted for any drugs dealing, those calling him drug dealer should come out now with there evidence