Photos : Woman in shock after huge python swallows her dog

python3

A woman in Thailand woke up to a very rude shock of finding her beloved pet dog being swallowed by a python.Klomphan Khiewwan,who lives in the central Thai province of Pathum Thani, came downstairs at 3am to discover her dog, Fino wrapped in crushing coils and already half eaten by the 6 metre long snake.

Related:   Fire destroys popular shopping mall,Phil-Hallmark, in Benin (photos)

Help Comes

Klomphan quickly alerted the Ruamkatanyu Foundation who dashed to her house with snake capturing equipment. The snake was evacuated but unfortunately the dog didn’t survive.

python1

python2

python4

python5

Copyright 2017 Politics Nigeria. Permission to use quotations from this post is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://politicsngr.com as the source
Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *