Nigerians interested in joining the givers forum ponzi scheme can do so by accessing the website through this url; www.giversforum.com.
By following the remaining steps highlighted below can guarantee successful registeration.
- After a user completes registeration on the givers forum login page, The user enters the Personal Office (PO).
- The user should be able to see two buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
- To put money, the user clicks “Provide Help” and indicates the sum of money he/she would like to pledge. The minimal amount is N5,000.
- The same amount will be deposited in the user’s account and it begins to grow at 10% per week.
- Then user will get an order with bank details of a fellow participant that he/she must transfer the money pledged to.
- The order will also have the contact details of that person, so the user can discuss with the person for verification and security.
- The user transfers the money to that participant, uploads evidence of payment. The other participant confirms the receipt, and after that the user’s earnings become “confirmed”. Now that user is eligible to ask for help.
- To get help, the user simply clicks on the ‘Get help’ button.
- A fellow participant gets the order and he/she will transfer the money to the user. the user should not forget to confirm the money received.
Intending users should be aware that givers forum crashed on the 22nd of November 2016. Kindly read about other Ponzi schemes currently thriving in Nigeria HERE