Forms for the Nigerian airforce recruitment 2017/2018 have been released officially. Online Registration will commence on the 14th January, 2017 and closes on the 17th February, 2017. Zonal Recruitment Exercise for eligible applicants will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
2017 APPLICATION GUIDELINES
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
QUALIFICATION FOR NON TRADESMEN/WOMEN
Here are the requirements for candidates Applying for Non Tradesmen or Non Tradeswomen.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
QUALIFICATION FOR TRADESMEN/WOMEN
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
- Online Registration for the Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.