Politics Nigeria has obtained a full list of senators who signed to remove Ali Ndume as senate leader. The senators signed a letter calling for Ndume’s removal and nomination of Farouk Lawan as his replacement.
Signatures were captured in the Senate’s votes and proceedings of Tuesday and immediately approved on Wednesday.
The letter captioned ‘Notice of Vote of No Confidence/Change of Leadership’ was read by Senate President Bukola Saraki shortly before the Senate adjourned on Tuesday.
Ndume who has since accepted his fate, told newsmen that his removal was connected to a disagreement he had with the senate president, Bukola Saraki over EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu’s confirmation. He further revealed that the the senate president read out the letter of his removal before other senators while he was out of the chambers for afternoon prayers. Shortly after the announcement of Ndume’s removal, Saraki had a closed door meeting with president Buhari.
List of senators who removed Ndume:
- Dino Melaye, Kogi West;
- Ibrahim Abdullahi, Sokoto South;
- Francis Alimikhena, Edo Central;
- Suleiman Nazif, Bauchi North;
- Donald Alasoadura, Ondo Central;
- Benjamin Uwajumogu, Imo North;
- Mustapha Bukar, Katsina North;
- Rafiu Adebayo, Kwara South;
- Jibrin Barau, Kano North;
- Baba Garbai, Borno Central;
- Usman Nafada, Gombe North;
- Kabiru Marafa, Zamfara Central;
- Olugbenga Ashafa, Lagos East;
- Tijjani Kaura, Zamfara North;
- Suleiman Hunkuyi, Kaduna North;
- Ubali Shittu, Jigawa Northeast;
- Shehu Sani, Kaduna Central;
- Magnus Abe, Rivers Southeast
- Aliyu Abdullahi, Niger North;
- Umaru Kurfi, Katsina Central
- Abubakar Yusuf, Taraba Central;
- Joshua Dariye, Plateau Central;
- Ibrahim Gobir, Sokoto North;
- Shaba Lafiagi, Kwara South;
- Isa Misau, Bauchi Central
- Babajide Omoworare, Osun East
- Yahaya Abdullahi, Kebbi North;
- Kabiru Gaya, Kano South;
- Ali Wakili, Bauchi South
- Ahmed Yarima, Zamfara West;
- Sabo Mohammed, Jigawa Southwest;
- Ahmed Lawan, Yobe North;
- Olarenwaju Tejuoso, Ogun Central;
- David Umaru, Niger South;
- Abdullahi Gumel, Jigawa Northwest
- Monsurat Sunmonu, Oyo Central;
- Binta Masi, Adamawa North;
- Danjuma Goje, Gombe Central; and
- Rabiu Kwankwaso, Kano Central.
Send your press releases,statements and articles to Politicsngr[at]gmail.com
FINALLY REVEALED! ''After Many Months Of Research,Woman Finally Discovered What Top Men Use TO Last During 'Kerewa' Like a 23 Year Old in Bed.CLICK HERE!!
"DIABETES Is CURABLE! Don't Let It Threaten You! To NORMALIZE Your Blood Sugar In 15Days For Life, Click Here!!!"